Monday, March 30, 2009

Snow?! In April?!

Hey Mother Nature, I have something to tell you: Fuck you!


Seriously, Mother Nature, it's almost April, yet you saw fit to dump several inches of snow on me yesterday? Not fucking cool. So not fucking cool I refused to even look at the camera for a picture yesterday on my morning walk.

However, Mother Nature is not entirely to blame for this one. Unsurprisingly, most of the blame for this latest terrible incident in my life falls squarely on the shoulders of Sarah (the asshole). See, instead of staying home in Terre Haute, where the tulips are blooming and the weather is decent, Sarah decided I needed to join her in a trip to Chicago for the weekend to visit her siblings. Did it snow in Terre Haute? Of course not. Next time, I am staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment