Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day = Horrible

Now, Sarah does love to humiliate me. I think if you're on my website, you're well aware of this by now. However, she seems to take even greater pleasure in humiliating me on certain days. St. Patrick's Day is one of those days. In case you don't remember, this is what she had me in last year. Not my finest hour.

Unfortunately, it was quite pleasant compared to what she had me in this year.

Like last year, there is the green-colored water that is supposed to be beer. And, like last year, I was given no alcohol to wash away the memories of this outfit.

Most of this outfit is actually a costume Sarah wore. Yes, she actually wore these items in public, for the world to see. This is horrifying. At least she didn't bring me with her.

I look drunk in this picture. I wasn't. I wish I had been.

I am pretty sure she can't outdo this year, next year. I'm sure she'll try, though.

1 comment:

  1. I think its great love its all. im waiting to see what you are dressed in for St George's day!!!

    ReplyDelete