Friday, May 29, 2009

The Outdoors Is a Toilet, it Doesn't Need One

So, Sarah (the asshole) has been up to her asshole antics again lately. Just this morning, she came across an invention that she seems to think would be a great improvement to the backyard:



Seriously? Because it's so fucking hard to walk the twenty feet into the house to flush it down the toilet? If Sarah wants to throw her money down the toilet, I can think of many better ways to do so. I mean, hell, I could just eat it. The money would still end up in the shitter that way, and at least I'd get the satisfaction of tearing it up first.

On the plus side, I did enjoy the part of the video where the dude stepped in the pile of dog crap. That was pretty fucking cool.

2 comments:

  1. Chop, you're just not seeing positives here. This is something else that you can chew up while she's out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think about that! I bet it costs a lot, too, which makes it even more satsifying to chew up.

    ReplyDelete