Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stuck in a Chair

This is just so not cool:



Seriously, Sarah, this outdoes your normal assholishness by so much, it's like you've been taking asshole classes. I mean, really? You went and got you video camera to take a picture of me stuck instead of helping me? That was just plain wrong.

And who has lawn chairs as family room furniture? This whole problem could have been avoided had you bought real chairs, instead of these $10 Wal-Mart things. Heck, even I could get behind the purchase of a couch, even though it might mean fewer toys and less food for me. Plus, it will prevent this from happening in the future, if ever I decide to jump on the chair again.

1 comment:

  1. Walter sent me over. Poor baby. I hope he got out okay. He does have some valid points here too.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete