Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Internet Depravity = Fake Dog Boobs

There is a lot that is wrong with the internet (starting with the fact that those stupid cats who can't speak properly have such a popular website - Sarah, unsurprisingly, loves those cats). But I thought that there might be a limit to how low the internet could sink.

Turns out, I was wrong. There is no limit to the depravity of the internet. I give you Exhibit A:

Do not adjust your computer screen. This is a picture of me with fake boobs. I do not understand this at all!

Dog boobs? Really, Sarah? Also, why are these even for sale? There are so many steps of how this went wrong, I don't even know where to start.

Did I mention that these were custom made for me? This is so absolutely absurd.

I'm thinking that this may be the lowest the internet has ever sunk. Totally awful. Sarah, of course, loves them. I am so not surprised.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah has gone right over the edge here Choppy! Would she hang her boobs out for all to see? I think not. Shame, Sarah, shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! As funny as this looks...I have udder and complete sympathy for you.....oh..I meant utter...sorry pal!

    ReplyDelete