Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ho, ho, ho! Merry - Wait a Minute...


I have to say, I love Christmas. Trip to my grandparents' house, lots of food, presents - it's pretty awesome. Unfortunately, I also have to deal with Sarah's crap. Last year, it involved a reindeer costume. With a light up nose. Needless to say, that part of Christmas is horrible. And I really don't want to remind Sarah about that outfit, because she didn't take many pictures of me in it. I would rather that such pictures never find their way out of her possession.

Unfortunately for me, Sarah decided that she would get in the Christmas spirit extra early this year, so she purchased me a Christmas dress.

This picture does not do justice to the sheer amount of sparkle this dress involves. That's not supposed to be a compliment. This isn't Toddlers & Tiaras, people.

Really, Sarah? A Christmas dress? Do you think I need a dress? It's not like I'm even allowed to go to church, and that's the only place I could think I would be wearing this. Note: This complaint is in addition to the general complaint that dogs don't need clothes.

Anyway, having put me in the Christmas dress, Sarah would not leave the whole Christmas thing alone. So, off she went to fetch something else.


A Santa hat. I should have guessed this one was coming.

Anyway, as Christmas approaches, I'm pretty sure that things are only going to get worse. I'll keep you posted.

Bah Humbug.

3 comments:

  1. Oh poor Choppy..once again!!! Cheer up sweety...u do look 'oh so pweety'!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate this christmas season :)

    Wireless Fence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok we gotta see a better pic of the sparkle dress!

    The Santa hat is totally fun.

    ReplyDelete