Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bachelorette Blues

So, as you may know, Sarah and I have been on the road a LOT lately, both because of Sarah's work and because of her non-work life. This last weekend, I visited a new state (Ohio) so that Sarah could attend a bachelorette party for one of her friends from law school (yes, Sarah is a lawyer. And you thought she was a bad person even before I told you that!). Now, I was just supposed to hang out while Sarah went to this party, but we had to drive many hours to get there, and it snowed almost the entire way, so we were quite late. So, instead of getting a nap like I had expected, I went to the party. It was NOT my idea of fun, but then, hanging out with Sarah is never my idea of fun, so this shouldn't surprise you.

But do you know what was even less my idea of fun? Having Sarah dress me up in a veil when we got back to Indiana.

The fake pearl necklaces were not my idea, either.

I really did not need this. It's freezing cold here, I've been dragged all over the midwest this last week, and the last thing I want is to have to deal with Sarah's desire to dress me up. Hopefully, things will get better soon. It's at least supposed to be warmer this weekend, giving me the chance to play in some mud and mess up the house.

You may now kiss my butt, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment