Friday, February 25, 2011

Unhappy Birthday, Sarah

So, today is Sarah's birthday. I did not escape unscathed.


There had better be a piece of cake in my future. And some ice cream as well.

Luckily, this is one of the few times that I can actually get some immediate revenge on Sarah (immediate revenge that does not involve my bodily fluids, at least). I would like to announce to the world that Sarah is 32 years old! Do not let her tell you she is 29! She's much older than that! She is 32!

Ah, that felt good. I can't wait for next year when she's even older. It's almost worth the strange party crown. Almost.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that is some get-up....Choppy...I feel for you this go-round...hang tuff kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That outfit is wrong. It is just wrong. On all accounts. I will tell everyone I know that Sarah is 32, but I think some extra bodily fluids might be in order. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete