Tuesday, August 3, 2010

There Is No Point to This Outfit

You know, I remember a time when Sarah required some excuse to dress me up. That time is no longer. You see, today, she went to the store to get some food, and instead of coming home with some hot dogs or other dog treats for me, this is what I got:

The hat really seals the deal on this being a stupid thing to do to a dog.

Really Sarah? Is this what you thought I wanted from the store? You know, for the $8.50 this outfit cost, I could have been knee deep in hot dogs or milk bones.

And don't think I didn't see that the tank top was part of a two-pack...I'm sure that will be broken out soon as well. Unless, of course, I manage to get to it first.

6 comments:

  1. I bought my dog a Hawaiian shirt b/c it was on sale. But I only made her wear it for like 3 minutes. It's my revenge for her being a brat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah would like the Hawaiian shirt. It would fit well with her love of Jimmy Buffett. Please don't tell her about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your halloween costume! Any thoughts on what you are going to be this year? - Hez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Lord. Will it ever end? I believe some chaos is in order. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Sarah has far too many thoughts about my Halloween costume this year. I mean, she did get me TWO last year.

    ReplyDelete