Friday, April 17, 2009

The Greatest Day EVER!

Oh man, for a week that started out so craptastic, it has turned into a GREAT week. First, I destroyed the flip flops. Then, I managed to find Sarah's iPod earphones and destroy those. Last night, while Sarah was watching television, I snuck into the kitchen and found some hamburger buns she had on the counter and tore those apart, too!

But then, this morning, I found out something so fucking awesome, I still am almost in disbelief that it is actually happening. You see, Sarah had those hamburger buns because she is going up to the Notre Dame spring football game. I sort of assumed that she was taking me with her (because, obviously, hanging out with tens of thousands of drunk assholes is my idea of a good time...not!), but it turns out, I GET TO STAY HOME!

Greatest. Day. Ever.

That's right, for the entire weekend, I will be free of that asshole, able to run around and break rules that the people who are taking care of me don't even know exist! It's like God has finally decided to throw me a bone. You should see the list of plans I have for the weekend: chew up as many pairs of shoes as possible, jump on the couch, dig holes in the backyard, refuse to follow commands. It's going to be unbelievably awesome!


So, so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment