Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinqo de Mayo!

Sarah really has a thing about dressing me up for the holidays. Normally, this is where I would link to all those posts, but seriously. I look like a tool when she dresses me up. If you want to see the other ways she has humiliated me for the holidays, I'll let you figure it out on your own.

Here's what she did to me for Cinqo de Mayo:


You know, the least Sarah could have done was choose a picture where my eyes were open. But nooooo, she had to choose one that made me look drunk, even though (a) Sarah never gives me any booze - she hoards it for herself, and (b) I look even more like a tool this way than if she had just put a sombrero on me and called it a day.

And also, for the record, who puts a sombrero on a dog? I'll tell you who: Sarah. Hate. Hate. Hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment