Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Squirrel-y Road Trip

Sarah (the asshole) really outdid herself today.

This all started when she woke up early this morning, which never happens on a Saturday. Most Saturdays, I have to start whining to get Sarah to wake up and let me out. She seems to think that I can hold it a lot longer than I actually can. I can't help my bladder size.

So, I knew from the first thing this morning that something was up because of this whole waking up early thing. Then, when she put me in the car right after our morning walk, I was definitely sure something was up.

Now, I LOVE the car. I can stick my head out the window and feel free, like Sarah isn't even there. It's great! Plus, with the exception of the vet, car rides always end somewhere awesome.

Is this heaven? No, it's the car.

Oh, how wrong I was about car rides always ending somewhere awesome.

After driving for what seemed like FOREVER, Sarah finally let me out of the car. It only took me a few seconds to realize that Sarah had brought me somewhere horrible. Somewhere infested with vile creatures. Somewhere called Olney, Illinois.

Home of the white squirrels.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment