Thursday, March 4, 2010

You Don't Want to See This

I'm going to fucking kill Sarah. This isn't even asshole behavior. This is so far beyond asshole behavior, I'm going to have to come up with a new word for it.

Now, I'm a healthy young pup, and as such, I have what I will call "urges." Last year for Easter, Sarah bought me a pink stuffed bunny (of course it was pink. That woman likes pink far too fucking much). Now, this bunny is absolutely perfect for one thing, and that one thing has given the bunny its common name - "hump bunny."

Now, Sarah may be an asshole, but I thought she was a decent person. Turns out, she's not. You see, the other day, Sarah took my picture in flagrante delicto with the hump bunny:

Not. Fucking Cool. What kind of sick perv takes a picture of a dog humping a stuffed bunny? You know Sarah is probably selling this shit on the internet and funding her "Buy Choppy stupid fucking sweaters" fund.

I just fucking hope that she doesn't find her video camera, because you know she would video this shit. Asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment