Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Choppy Evens the Score

So, last week, I detailed my problems with Sarah teaching me to act like a monkey. Unfortunately, Sarah got me on that one.

But I have discovered a way to deal with this - I can just ignore Sarah!



I realized that Sarah knows that I can catch a frisbee just fine. So, when Sarah wants me to catch, I can just ignore her, like I did in the video! When other people are around, I can impress them with my mad frisbee catching skills. It's a fabulous plan - piss Sarah off by not catching, yet show off for other people, so that they can see how smart I am. It's a perfect plan!

2 comments:

  1. Choppy, if she keeps throwing that damn frisbee you should chew up some of her shoes. Although difficult to train, most humans will learn to stop throwing the frisbee if they have to go without shoes for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, Sarah has like 100 pairs of shoes, so if I chew up a pair (or 20), she won't even notice for weeks, if not months. Plus, her feet stink, so I'm not sure I want to go there (and I say this as a regular eater of poo).

    I'm considering going after something more substantial and noticeable - the couch, perhaps. Your suggestions are welcome.

    ReplyDelete